Monday 1 October 2012

Braco, Gazing & Enlightenment

Braco is an individual.

I was introduced to this man, not literally, as I have only ever streamed his Gaze.

Braco, pronounced Brachio, is a Croatian, humble servant to the Divine Love of the Universe.


He is just simply amazing!



I have posted several times on my Facebook page and tell anyone who has any form of healing crisis.  What I mean by that is, anyone who suffers, emotionally, physically or spiritually.   This man can assist.

The first time I Gazed, I cried.   Tears simply streamed from my eyes, for as soon as I looked into Braco's eyes it was as if, this is what my Soul had been longing for.   It is Love, but not the Disney movie thing, we in Western Society think of as 'the One'.   No.   This Love flows from Braco's Gaze in Waves.  So profound was this moment I had to have some more.

Now, Gazing is inexpensive.   It is $3 a stream.   That really isn't much to pay, for the chance that you may be healed?    Really?   Think about it.   Think about all those poor soul's who pay out thousands for weight-loss pills and shakes.   How much would you pay to feel connected to the One Source of our creation, tell me, what would that cost if a Human could bottle it?

So the streams are not dear.   Your effort is to just stand, if physically possible before him, and 'gaze' back with an open heart and mind.

Now, I am blessed enough with a friend who has an open mind.   I asked her to come over and she stood in the Braco's Gaze with me.   We shared our experiences, and she had a visual experience, were Braco's face changes.   For me,  he begins to look more and more like Jesus, for my good friend, she saw a Norse God.   I believe, you may see who you feel most connected to on the High Spiritual Realm.   It's my working theory.

But, there is so much more available to this silent stare we share with thousands every time we stream.   There is always a Host, who explains perhaps how they discovered Braco.   Then there are brave soul's who stand up and share how their live's have been forever improved by this man,   There is just a wondrous connection and Divine Spark that surrounds all those who share the gaze.

One very special live stream gazing event, I was beholding the face of Braco and my mind was thinking of loved ones I want to see healed.   I was think how, I would love to bring my list of family and endearing friends to the gaze.   In my mind, I was seeing myself, standing in attendance, watching other receive this gift and then,  EVERYTHING CHANGED.   

So in my minds eye I am imagining being with Braco, but at the side lines, 'working' as it were.  But my eyes were on the computer screen where his face was.  Then, it seemed with every breathe Braco moved closer to me, the computer screen became lighter and more full of light.  And then, everything vanished, there was no Braco, no me, no computer, no table holding the laptop up to my head height.   Just light.

I think I was there for an entire breath.   It was long, before the movement of my lungs made me remember I had a body.   Then, slowly I was back in my house, looking at the computer screen going,"I think I just transcended!"   It took a while to realize that something truly profound had happened.  I had to stifle the urge to jump, Up and shout, as the Gaze was still in progress, maybe I could get back?

It was a glorious few seconds,   I hope to spend more time there.

What it gave me, was the conviction that I am indeed to serve the Divine in bringing light and healing to others.   I know this, but it has been hard to really claim, as I know I am not as Pure a Soul as our dear Braco.  

This short testimony is my public service broadcast.   Braco is gazing, you can purchase a stream.   He is gazing tonight and tomorrow and the from my favourite city, Washington, D. C!!!!



October 5 – 7
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Sheraton Crystal City Hotel, Arlington
1800 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, Virginia 22202
 



So type Braco-TV into your Google, set up a membership Login, being a member costs nothing.   Then, risk your $3.  You never know, you might get healed, you might meet me in Nirvana!






No comments:

Post a Comment