Sunday 11 November 2012

The Sun, Braco's Symbol, Remembering My Connection

About 6 month's ago, a wonderful vibrant soul guided me to Braco.

 Michele Blood, asked me if I had heard of Bratzio.   When I heard the name I thought, he must be Italian.    No, she spelled it for me, He is from Croatia.    She said to find his website at Braco-TV.com.  

Michele explained further,  "You see, if you want the vibrant states of health, peace and abundance, you really want to meditate daily and surround yourself with as much light as possible."  
Okay, I have even heard this concept from a more ordinary business model, that of one of the Sales Team Leaders from Herbalife.  She had rough times making sales and shared that she was told by her Mentor to go home!    This was strange to her, but he said, just go and read inspiring books.   This, was part of the way that she began to find more success.   What I believe the real message is, in this manner You are changing, what and how You feel on the inside.   This inner world,   Your inner world, this part of feeling and personal dialogue must be tended to.    As it is from that inner place, that the world responds to us.

Michele then said to me, "Usually there are 2 - 3 Enlightened  Individual's on the planet at one time.   You see, things are really changing, we have at least 11 Enlightened Individuals and you want to get as much exposure to them as possible."

Now, I had heard Brandon Bays talk about sitting and meditating with Masters.   This is one way to change your thought patterns to approach enlightenment.   It can take years of meditating in the presence of a Master, but

IT
Is the time honoured tradition of how the student can become a Master.

So, I had written down what Michele told me to do.    I  found the Braco-TV.com website and joined up as a member.

 Now membership is free!   So, this is not a hook to get you to throw money at the latest Hollywood Guru.   No!     The live streaming experience is, 'Cheap as Chips'.  That is what the British would say.   You can buy 1 on line stream for $3.   Yes, that is $3, I did not hit the wrong currency key by mistake.   So, for us in the UK it is even cheaper than chips!  Ha ha!


But what is it?   And why is the Sun Braco's Symbol?


This is my second posting about Braco.   But, it is because I feel his work is so important, true and relevant to everyone on the Earth today!    

{In saying that, I do not believe we all need to travel the same path towards healing and enlightenment.  No.   It is just that this 'gift'of Light through Braco is so immediate and simple.   You need to do nothing, no hours on your knees praying.  No penance   No fasting, no 5 am Yoga &  chanting session.   He adamantly has printed on the screen before and after the Gaze, that there is no Dogma to be found here.   So, the 'gift' of light is for you to receive and interpret.   That, is fabulous!
Being born and raised in the USA, I believe we each have our own amazing world within.   There is no one, set, prescribed way to live your life.   Or we would all be doing the exact same thing! }

So, my first Gaze session, I had that whole cynical voice in my head going, what?  he is just going to stand there?    But I also have spent years studying Yoga, Tai chi chuan, Reiki and subtle energies.  So I know that the energy can flow from his eyes.   But, I did have that voice in my head asking me if I knew what I was doing?    Then, the voice quieted and the tears came.  I mean, streaming tears and this feeling,  like, this longing had been in me for so long.   Such a lonely, unloved place within me that missed what it was that Braco was sending through his Gaze.   It was powerful, overwhelming and calming, all at the same time.

Now, this Sunce  is the Sun Symbol used by Braco.      As I understand, he made this as a gift for his mentor, Ivica.     In time, another would be made.  For a time, these pendants were worn by the 'inner circle' of volunteers.    Now, the pendant can be bought by those at a Live event.   Some even say there is healing energy available with these pendants!
I do not have any personal experience of this.   But I would love to go to a Live Event, I dream of taking my loved ones who are ill, and friends who I know are suffering,  to see Braco.    I wish to be a volunteer to witness them in the Gaze so they can have a taste of this healing.   I also, hope to have the money to purchase a Sunce just for myself!


Now this picture, is Braco!   Here he is, in a special building used for his work.   He had this room, the Onyx Room, made just for the Gaze sessions.   {I have to be careful, because I just called it healing sessions.   The energy from the Gaze is not to be labeled, it does what is in the Greatest and Highest good for All.}   But, notice the Sun symbol.   How it is always behind him, like a guiding force for his Gazing power.

So, I have experienced a number of Gazing sessions now.    My favourite, was when Braco was  in Hawaii.   He had 10 consecutive days of Gaze sessions available.   It was such a treat!   It was also too good to keep to myself, and I did have one friend that I trusted enough to share it with.

During those lovely days of having the chance to have two or three sessions of the Gaze, I learned more about Braco and his mentor Ivica.   I also learned that the Sun was his symbol.   But all this became more relevant after I bought and read Angelika Whitcliff's book,  21 Days with Braco.

The book gives those of us from a Western background a better understanding of all the reasons, why the Gaze is.

But,

But, as I was enjoying the story unfolding of how Angelika experienced her transformation through the Gaze,  I was reminded of how I used to just stand in the Sun as a young girl.

I have always call myself a Sun Worshiper.   I was not always tanning myself as a young girl, it was just so important to me to be outdoors, in the air & light.

Then, as life changes us, I too became more indoors, and when I was in college,  I would make it a habit to stop, turn my face to the sun and close my eyes.   I would just see this golden energy from behind my closed eyelids.   I would breathe as deeply and stand as long as I could, without drawing too much attention to myself.   But, in this manner, I imagined I was getting a quick charge of energy for the time I would be sitting in a lecture hall.    What I read in Angelika's book, connected me to a part of me I had forgotten.

It really woke that intuitive, trusting, in Love with the natural world around me,  part of Me! 

I hope that sentence makes sense to you.  

But I had forgotten how I used to do that.   I forgot how I just knew the Sun was an energy source!   And the more I read, how Braco decided that the shape of his Sun symbol had to be uneven edges, like, when you see the Sun shine through leaves of a tree?
 Even just hearing that description, reminded me of blissful days, 'just being' on the Earth,


And


{forgive me for sounding like a TV commercial}


But, Lovin' It!


 the stronger a connection I felt to him and his work.   That just reminded me of so many days of pure joy as a young girl.   That pure joy of being alive!   When you are a child, there is no worry about tomorrow, where  will the money come from, or how shall I provide for others?    This is the state of mind that I understand that  one achieves in Enlightenment.  


Angelika writes it so beautifully in her introduction;-

Destiny is calling.  To reach it we must reconnect to nature,  become child-like again in our spontaneity and love of simple pleasures, simplify our lives and reorganize our values to step away from our consumer driven ways to embrace an integrity of connection to the spirit within; to family, communities and our world.

Destiny is calling, and it is offering us opportunity, a gift to have back our happiness and strength, and it has come in the most unexpected of ways.


As I said, this is the second time I have written about Braco.   In an attempt to give you all the information you need to find his website and try an online stream.   Not because I am an affiliate member, but because, I know! I know, there are others out there whose hearts our holding longing and grief.    Because I know, your bodies struggle with constant pain everyday.   This is not how we are meant to live..

We are children,  we were given the Earth to enjoy and play on.  
We have lost our way, we need to connect to our truth, our divine soul light.   


That light, I believe you may find in Braco's Gaze.   As I shared with you before, I believe I spent moments in that space of Love, that Light at the end of the tunnel.  


Thank you Braco for sharing your Gaze!

4 comments:

  1. I first heard of Braco when Angelika Whitecliff, who also lives here on the Big Island of Hawaii, wrote her book about him and started promoting his work. My family and I attended a Skype session someone set up in their home for his gazing. Then, Angelika set up his first visit here. We had quite a local crew helping with the gazing sessions. I understand the skepticism some may have, while offering no explanation for his success except human suggestibility and "fraud". Of course, fraud does exist and in some cases, cannot automatically be ruled out. In Braco's case, with countless individuals experiencing otherwise unexplainable and miraculous healings of various kinds, it is my view that there is very little general knowledge about subtle energies, and thus human suggestibility and cheating can easily become the default explanation for something this unusual. Our gazings produced many remarkable stories. My partner had chronic lower back pain, which almost imperceptibly somehow just dissolved away during the gazings. We held a picture of my elderly mother, far away in California. She had been diagnosed with serious kidney stones, but being frail, her medical options were extremely risky. After the gazing, the very next time she visited her doctor and had pre-operative x-rays, he was astonished to see that her kidney stones had completely disappeared! They had just vanished without a trace, without even a change of diet that might otherwise account for it. She had known that we were going to see Braco, and that we were going to include her picture in our gazing sessions with him, but that was it. Make no mistake, there have been many, many other much more serious health issues which are reported to have been mysteriously resolved in connection with this man. This is why Braco is so popular, not just due to the power of suggestion (which of course also does exist, but certainly not to this degree!). We were present when a local lady suffering from longtime degenerative hearing loss suddenly had her hearing restored. Later on after Braco had left, a woman I had not met at the gazing struck up a conversation, sharing with me an amazing healing she had experienced during the gazing sessions, which resulted in her not having to take her thyroid medicine any more. Her doctors had told her she would have to take it for the rest of her life. She was so happy with this that just telling me about her experience, tears started welling up in both of our eyes. Multiply this by thousands and thousands of people who have had similar miraculous experiences both in Europe and the US, and voila, you have the Braco gazing phenomenon. No one has debunked any of these true stories that people have had, over many years, such as that he perhaps "plants" his gazing audience with secret accomplices. Braco himself is a very kind person, it is easy to sense this just by being in his presence. He has very "soft" eyes, full of compassion. I am personally convinced, having met and spoken with many others who have positive stories to share. One more Braco story: In "21 Days with Braco" Angelika W. reported that Braco loves fresh milk. Since we had a milking cow at the time, my son drove back to the other side of the island each night that he was here, milked the cow, and was able to deliver fresh, healthy raw milk to Braco each morning. Braco was so appreciative that at the end of his stay here, he asked to meet the man who brought him the milk, and he hugged my son and sincerely thanked him personally. In addition, he gave hugs to many others of us as well. That is one of my fondest memories of Braco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few other "second-hand" very interesting stories. A Croatian woman had met Braco when they were both students, before his connection with Ivica. Talking with each other while seated at an outdoor cafe, Braco confided to her that he had discovered that he had a certain "power" with people. She asked what this power was, and he offered to demonstrate. He said "See that man over there?" indicating a person walking by at a little distance. She acknowledged the man, then watched as he simply focused on him, and observed the man collapse down onto the sidewalk, then recover and go on his way unharmed. Thinking that it might be a coincidence, she commented on this, and Braco proceeded to repeat the demonstration of this "power" with another passerby. The memory of that incident, being obviously very unusual, stayed with her through the years until Braco had become famous after training by his mentor, obviously refining the innate power that he had demonstrated. Another story has become very famous with those who follow Braco and his history. The lead singer of a Croatian rock band (yes they have rockers there!) suffered an accident that left him in the hospital in a coma. After some time, the doctors had given up on his recovery, and he languished in this condition. His band members, having heard about Braco, brought a DVD of him to the hospital and began constantly playing it in his presence. Within a short period of time, this man not only recovered, but he had a story to tell about his experience while in the coma. He describes his band as playing "angry, dark" music before his accident. Before he woke from his coma, he had memories of being in a very dark, terrible place. Apparently shortly after the point when his bandmates started playing Braco's DVD for him, he became conscious of two "beings of light" who came to visit him. He recognized one of them as Jesus, and the other one, after he recovered enough to tell his story, he identified as Braco. His recovery was miraculous, according to his doctors. Remarkably, this man became so changed by his near death experience, and was so grateful for his recovery, that his music changed to become testimony to Braco and his abilities, and now he and his bandmates are devoted followers of Braco, with all their music related to his work with people. More food for thought for those who simply attribute his work as some type of exploitation of the vulnerable.

    Check out the following YouTube for an interesting connection between Braco and Nostradamus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyu44zo8hE

    ReplyDelete